Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Weight Loss

Nate's been doing the P90X exercise program for the last month.  And the results have been awesome for him.  So, I thought that I ought to do something similar.  I mean, I've been the same pre-pregnancy weight for six months now.  But 90 minutes a day 6 days a week doesn't quite work with my schedule.  That's okay, I thought, I can just do my own yoga and pilates program before I feed Kaylie in the morning.  Yeah, right.  It's amazing how that little girl decided to wake up earlier and earlier every morning I decided to work out.

This morning I came up a solution I thought might work.  A walk!  Kaylie gets outside, and I'm not stuck inside either.  The weather even cooperated today (although, it's not supposed to tomorrow or Wednesday.)  It's sad to admit that my small walk around the block had me winded.  But it's a start.  And if I bundle Kaylie up better, snowy and rainy days shouldn't be a problem.  Let/s see what happens tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Go for it! I alternate between Pilates and Taebo and have occasionally gone to the gym to use the treadmills and have loved that. I aim for 3x/week for 20 minutes, but the more times I have exercised the more I have enjoyed it and have gone longer--sometimes up to an hour. I always feel so great afterwards! Hope you're enjoying it to.

    ReplyDelete