Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life - Stinking Unusual Crappy Krud

(Ok.  I know that you spell "Krud" with a C, but if I did that my acronymn wouldn't have worked.)

So, remember that small little problem from 6 months ago?  It's back.  And will be requiring surgery part 3.  Joy.  Apparently, according to the doctor, I'm an unusual case.  I'm unusual because what happened six months ago shouldn't have.  And I'm really unusual because it's happening again when none of the previous factors are in place.  Why can't I be normal?

There is a good side to all this.  (Yes, I am writing this after I've calmed down A LOT from finding out yesterday.)  I do know the procedures.  I know what recovery is like.  I have a great surgeon and the amazing wound care clinic to go to.  I live closer to work.  Kaylie is older.  Nate's almost on his off week.  My mom is in town this time.  I know I can get through this and that it won't dominate my life.

There is one small scary part.  If it's not what it was last time...it might be a rare type of cancer.

1 comment: