I missed posting yesterday. Oops. My excuse is that I ran out of time with finishing painting the woodwork in the living room, and getting the house clean, and having our neighbors over to watch "Young Frankenstein" and drink Baked Hot Chocolate. But, as I wrote last week, that's just an excuse. So, I'm sorry to the large blog-sphere if you were devastated by my lack of posting.
It has been a nice weekend. I did NOT accomplish everything on my to-do list, but I got the important things done. And I spent a lot of time with my family. And that's what matters most.
So, tomorrow it's back to work. I should be having an official evaluation done sometime this week, as well as one unofficial observation. I'm not worried about either, but it's always a change to the normal routine. The kids are never quite sure how to act. (That's one of the reasons to INCREASE the number of observations each year. The faculty isn't ready for that yet.) So, wish me luck. And I hope you have a pleasant week, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment