Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love you, Grandma June

I needed to get some closure this evening after I heard the news that my grandmother passed away.  So, even with as much as I've complained about making videos for school, here's a little video that I made about my Grandma June.  It's not much, and I wish I had more than just the last five years--but I made due with what I had.




2 comments:

  1. Will you send me the last picture you used? I really like it. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's was a bit of shock when Dad called. Kaylie had a hard time understanding why Mommy was sad. Nate explained it well with "SuperNana has gone to be with Heavenly Father."

      But I'm happy for Grandma. She's been without Grandpa for 20 years, and now that's over.

      Yes, I'll send you the picture. Are you coming to Salt Lake for the funeral?

      Delete