Procrastination. You've got to love it. I'm sitting here, on Nate's computer – not technically ON his computer, but NEAR his computer – and playing with his really cool software. This software allows me to speak while it writes for me.
Yes, I should be doing something productive – like laundry, or grading tests – but this is more fun. I'm still getting random letters that show up sporadically as I speak. Not sure why. Perhaps, I need to do more of the practice tutorials or the dictation tutorials in order to better enhance my profile on Dragon.
I'm sure that Nate could tell you more about it. Perhaps he will, when he finishes school on May 10!
ETA: You know, I forget between postings how much I really do enjoy blogging. I wonder if I will ever feel like I have enough time to blog with any regularity.
No comments:
Post a Comment