Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Break

Two post in one day?  That's got to count for something.

As I sit here and reflect on what I've done this spring break, I'm rather pleased everything that I've accomplished.  I cleaned out three clothing closets, went shopping for three members of my family, baked cookies, completed two books, played with my children and my mother, and spent time with my husband.  This is on top of the regular grading of papers, cleaning, laundry, food shopping,  Sunbeam lesson preparation that needs to occur within a normal week.  I did a bit of gardening, spent time with friends and extended family, got my toes done all sparkly, and in general, just relaxed.  And even though my to-do list isn't quite done yet, I feel like I had a really productive Spring break.

Is this what being a stay-at-home mom feels like?

1 comment:

  1. Just about, except for the sparkly toes...haven't worked that one it yet.

    ReplyDelete