I also learned that my house is a classic example of mid-century architecture. (I wonder what would happen to the property value if I typed that into Zillow.). That little tid-bit came from our new neighbors (who I met for the first time yesterday). Derek and Micah originally come from San Diego. They've bought the house two down from us. His thesis was on mid-century architecture, so he was very pleased to find it here in Utah at an affordable price. (And here I was thinking that the builders of our house were just crazy with their design.)
I suspect that my learning level is about to GREATLY increase. I'm getting a new calling in church today (more in what it is after it happens). Scared? Yes. Excited? Yes. Humbled? Greatly.
For those of you NOT on Facebook (is there anyone who isn't?), my new calling is Primary President. Yay!
ReplyDelete